Thursday, July 10, 2014

Loco eMotion in motion - Coming home

Welcome home - friends, family and strangers (whom, by default, are no longer strangers once they have arrived here).



The purpose of this blog is to creatively connect, inspire and grow as a human being. There is no physical place I can currently call home, so this will be it.

I feel like I have been travelling on auto-pilot, letting life live ME! Time to turn the tables.

Join me on a journey of meanderings through the pathways of life - some yet to be discovered and realised. I am veering towards yoga, belly dancing, running, Buddhism, meditation, and helping others along this path. I hope to find my true calling as well.

NOTE: This is all in connection with getting my mind set right to live a happier, healthier, more loving life. I have suffered from depression, anxiety, hypomania as well as substance abuse in my life. This has caused problems in my relationship with the love of my life, as well as numerous dips in my professional productivity over the years I have been working. Nurture or nature - a wicked combination of both I say.

If you are having mental blocks or issues related to emotional outbursts, deep depression, self-harm (cutting, cigarettes, alcohol and drugs) doing things that do not seem like "you" and lashing out at people, and generally just putting yourself down - come with me, we are going to take care of ourselves.

You are home and safe now.

No comments:

Post a Comment