Friday, September 26, 2014

9 Questions to help find your purpose

I found it very helpful to do some self-exploration while going through these uncertain times. Below is a list of the questions I asked myself, together with MY answers.

Feel free to use them, I would love to hear some of your answers.

 

1. What do you want to do daily?


Create, present, write, draw and speak, help people.

 

2. What makes you happy?


Feeling in tune with the people around me (family, friends, colleagues), creating beautiful things.

3. What inspires you?


People's stories, beautiful things (nature, art, films), making connections with people on different levels.

4. Who do you want to spend time with?


My good friends, my close family and creative people.

5. Where do you want to be daily?


Different locations often (projects), and home of course with my cats.

6. Who do you want to help?


Everybody I can! But I will start with myself, my fiancĂ©e, and then the rest.

7. What are your strongest skills?


Speaking, writing, design/ drawing & communication.

 

8. What do you aspire to do?


Present or perform in some sense. And I want to climb Mount Kilimanjaro before I am 40.

9. What are you afraid of?


Writing (professionally), direct sales, confrontation


The above gave me a good starting point for figuring out which direction my next step would take me in my career and life. I hope it can help you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment