Monday, July 28, 2014

Change - the inevitable constant

I am writing from a place of insecurity. I am trying to figure out who I am, who you all are, and how this all fits together.

There is an immense sense of change around me, yet I can not just go "all or nothing" this time.

In the past I have mostly only changed due to necessity, rites of passage, running away, and due to external factors. THIS TIME I have a little more of an idea of HOW I want to change.

This is my design, my time. More than that, I have chosen a partner to undertake these changes with me. Although he is the one starting his own business, I am playing an inextricable part in it. I have a serious belief that we are on OUR right path, and making our way together into the world in the best way we can.

Money may be tight, my day job may not always be fun, but to quote old Bob Dylan:
"the times they are a' changing"

I figure we can ride this wave out to the beach - the sunny, sandy, beautiful beach.



At school we had a saying: "Life's a beach, and then you dive". I like that version!

Remember to RE-remind yourself EVERY DAY to enjoy every moment, appreciate all the little things, and brighten the FUCK UP! It's not all moon shine and roses, but it sure as shit ain't as bad as it seems most of the time either.

Big girl panties on,
Catalyst out (catalysing of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment