Monday, July 21, 2014

I just don't feel like working

Yes, I just titled this post "I just don't feel like working"

Yes, I am writing instead of working. I think I have found my passion. The only other thing I am doing right now is connecting with people on various forums, researching interesting topics and writing.

I could also dig a little drawing right now.

So I am reverse-engineering my dream job. Here are some elements I envision my dream job to have:

- Research on Google - topics of interest
- Participate on social forums - contributing content, responding/ connecting with other like-mided individuals
- Write concise, legible, witty and easy to read pieces of work
- Draw by hand or digitally - creating new ideas, or editing existing images
- Getting out in nature for inspiration
- Keep on learning - doing courses/ exercises to improve my skills
- Teach others how to "live better" - training of some sort
- Creating handcrafted products, and selling or gifting them to people
- Organising events where people like me can showcase their talents/ wares

So what would this be...? More on that later (hint: I do not actually have the answer yet - suggestions?!)

2 comments:

  1. Online campaign advertiser, marketing researcher, event Co ordinator OR writer/ blogger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, thanks! Need to figure out how to make money with the writing thing though - surely people need people to write stuff...

    ReplyDelete